Mon - Thursday (1000 hrs - 1300 hrs)
Friday (only) (1000 hrs - 1300 hrs)
Mon - Fri (Collection of Documents) (1600 hrs - 1700 hrs)
- In order to ensure security of a minor presence of one or both parents at the time of submission of passport application or visa application is required. Other parent can appear on a different date.
- Only legitimate visitors to the Embassy such as applicants or those who wish to talk to a consular official can enter the Embassy premises during given time only; but they are not allowed to bring any companion with them. Women, minors and people with disability can be accompanied with one.
- Request for appointment with Ambassador can be sent at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests are swiftly responded.
- Consular Fee
- Visa Application (Form PDF)
- Birth Registration (S & SI Forms PDF) (Child must be registered within six month of birth). (Note: Fill the form on computer, print it and bring to the Consular Section)
- Foreign Exchange Remittance Card
- Registration of Pakistanis residing in Ireland (Form PDF)
- Attestation of Documents & Legalization